Your resource for Nashville foreclosures!
Get a FREE list of foreclosed homes from a Realtor that is working in your market. Whether you are an investor or just a deal seeker, look no further for the most comprehensive list of Nashville foreclosures. All I ask is that you give me a call when you are ready to buy a home! NO SPAM! I promise.
For a free list of foreclosed homes in the Nashville area please fill out the following:
What is the difference between a Foreclosure, REO, HUD, and VA Foreclosure?
These terms refer to the current owner of the property after the foreclosure.
REO: “Real Estate Owned” This is a term banks use to describe properties they have acquired after they go to auction.
HUD: “U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development” HUD owns homes that were previously secured by an FHA loan.
VA Foreclosure: “Vetrans Administration” The VA owns homes that were previously secured by a VA backed loan.
Latest News for Nashville Foreclosures
Google News : U.S. : All
- US home sales increase 2.6 percent in June - Nashville Ledger newspaper
- Citigroup to pay $7B in subprime mortgages probe - Nashville Ledger newspaper
- EDITORIAL: Scruggs Center an example of what can be accomplished here - Shelby Star
- Homeowners received more than $3B in mortgage settlement, Fed report says - Nashville Business Journal
- Business in Savannah: News summary - Business In Savannah